Over grown lawn is messy and not at all good to look at. For a clean and professional looking lawn, regular mowing is necessary. To its effect many new mowers come out in the market every year each with new technological development to make the task of mowing your grass easy. A good mower can lift the burden of mowing off your shoulders and can making it a very pleasing task to mow, to spend time basking in the nature.
The Troy Bilt has been a long-standing company in the Mower business and with the WC33 420cc 33-inch Wide Cut RWD Lawn Mower they have brought yet another wonderful mower in the market. This is an easy to use Walk behind machine with Wide 33-inch twin blade cutting surface. The 420cc Troy-Bilt, OHV (Over Head Valve) engine gives the mower a powerful spin. It has great transmission with which small or a large area mowing goes smoothly and seamlessly.
- Comes with added width of 33 –inch double edge cutting area.
- 4 frontward velocities with Back wheel drive w/R, N.
- Two in one convertible – side discharge; mulch (bag optional).
- Has 420cc engine with easy electric start (Ready Start).
- Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) Blade disengagement.
- Self propelled.
- Cutting deck can be adjusted with one lever (8 settings which are- 1.25 to 3.5 inches can be set).
- Includes hour meter with maintenance reminder.
- Clear view glass tank.
- With three-year restricted warranty.
- The Troy Bilt products have some of the best walk behind mowers out there and the 33WC series is one of them. It can easily handle grit, bumps, slopes and bulging roots. The dual cutting blades are all powerful with integrated premium deck wash.
- Has deck-height control with 2 levers. It is easy to operate; anyone from a beginner to a professional would be able to use the product.
- With the superior zero turn ability, they can even mow grassy areas in your lawn that are not easily accessible.
- It is a durable machine which can go a long way with your regular servicing. When the time comes, it gives a friendly reminder that it needs servicing.
- The front casters (8-inch) with ball bearings and rear pneumatic wheels (16-inch) are forged from long lasting material.
- Another added advantage is that it is backed by 3-year warranty.
- The old styled pull plug is replaced by electric start, making it an effortless start.
- Lastly, the best advantage of a walk behind mower is that they give a workout and are great for physical health. Helps you cultivate a healthy routine.
Tips for Easy Handling
- Go through the whole working/ safety manual before starting the machine. The handle style is Adjustable plow, make sure you adjust it to your preference.
- Unlike the riding mowers it doesn’t take huge storage space. But make sure the small amount of space it does take is kept clean and dry.
- Fuel can be measured by looking at the clear view gas tank; the fuel capacity is 2 gallons and the uses 57oz. Always keep a minimum amount of fuel in the tank to make it last longer in the long run.
This lawn mower has great quality, is reliable and is affordable. It costs around $1,715 with additional delivery charges. It has an above average price when compared to the others in the same category, like the TimeMaster 30 in GAS Personal Pace Variable Speed which is $1,404 or the Troy Bilt WC28 195cc In-Step 28-inch RWD wide cut mower which is $980. Although it falls little on the expensive side, don’t be deterred by its price. It is a solid piece on the market in the walk behind mowers category and is definitely worth the buy. It is after all a onetime purchase.
The mower is big; it is powerful and can cut tall, thick grass or wild weed without slowing down one bit. Be it commercial or residential mowing, it is suitable for both and will perform splendidly on both.
Some More Zero Turn Mowers To Try Out: